Starfire Web Design Kalispell
2181 U.S. Hwy 2 E #1-B, Kalispell, MT 59901
Web Design Kalispell
When you need a strong online presence for your business, organization or brand, you need trusted professionals who are not only experts at creating a great website, but professionals that know what it takes to get traffic to your website after it’s built.
Starfire Web Design has a proven method for making sure the investment you put into your website creates revenue for your organization.
We are committed to giving you the knowledge you need to navigate the online world effectively.
Starfire Web Design Kalispell
Our project consultations go well beyond just giving you a price for the work that you ask for. Our knowledgeable team will dig deep, asking you questions about your existing online presence, the traffic you have been getting from your old web design and your plans for future growth of your organization. We will ask about how you have been getting traffic to your site historically, and what kinds of plans you have for marketing your website in the future.
We will ask the questions that will help you make the best decisions for your business, so you don’t waste time or resources unnecessarily. Our clients repeatedly say that they ended their consultation with us far more educated than they started it, even though they had spoken to several web design companies before speaking with us. We don’t just go through the motions; we want you to know the things you need to know to keep your online presence secure and have your online presence make money for you.
Some common things discussed during a consultation:
· Do you already have a domain that you have purchased? If not, where are recommended places to purchase domains and what
kinds of domain structure is best practice? Should you let a digital marketing company like Starfire Web Design purchase your domain? How do you make sure your domain stays in your control, so you don’t lose access to this very important digital asset?
· What kind of site structure would best meet your needs? What kind of information is important to convey to your site visitors?
Do you need legal pages? Do you need galleries? Do you need staff bios? The information you want on your site will largely provide the needed site structure for the site.
· What kinds of trust factors should be built into your site for optimal conversion? There are some industries where the inclusion of trust factors in a website will influence the purchasing decision of site visitor, and you definitely want to benefit from that. Some industries that are included in this list are financial services, medical services and services that are received in the client’s home. We’ll give you suggestions to take advantage of trust factors that work.
· CTA. What is it and why is it so important? A call-to-action should be a part of every single piece of marketing material you create. A website is no different. A strong call-to-action is not something that your site visitor should have to search for, it should be front and
center. Brief in text, a call-to-action tells your site visitor the main action you want them to when they visit your site. Call Now, Learn More, Shop Now, Contact Us. These would be examples. There may be several options you would like people to take when they visit your site, and it is tempting to give your site visitor choices, but is this best practice for effective marketing? We will tell you, so you don’t have to guess.
· What is an SSL certificate and why should you care? Where do you get one?
· What is hosting and why is it necessary? What hosting options are available?
· What functionalities do you need your website to perform? Do you need a contact form? Do you need eCommerce? Do you need Live
Chat? Do you need your site visitors to schedule appointments or make payments? Websites can perform a wide variety of functionalities that will help you run your business more effectively. We will give you recommendations on functionalities that may be helpful, based on your industry.
· Do you need integrations? Integrations connect your website to software that you already use in your business and can help keep your back of house running smoothly and efficiently. Integrating with your scheduling software, POS software and accounting software with your website will enable you to reduce the amount of work your staff needs to do to keep business flowing. We can make recommendations on integrations depending upon your industry, but if you have software you already use, let us know and we’ll
go through the integration options.
· How will people find your website? There are so many options on marketing, it is difficult to know which ones will be the best for YOUR website. Some considerations when making marketing decisions are budget, overall goal and timeframe for results. Our project consultants will explore options for you based on your budget and goal and provide you with options that will produce results.
At Starfire Web Design, web design projects are not cookie-cutter. Each client who comes to us has a unique brand and unique needs,
and we will work with you to make sure that your brand also has a unique online presence. We do not cut corners, but rather give you the best practices recommendations that put your organization in the best position to grow.
When you want to take your brand to the top, you call Starfire Web Design. Check out some of our sample work below and feel give us a call if you have any questions and ask our non-commission, no pressure team for more info. Thanks for stopping by!
Our professional web designers will partner with you to ensure we capture your vision and create the right web solutions to meet your business goals. We don’t just design a website for your business. We spend time getting to know your business, your demographic and your market. This allows us to create a customized website designed to help your business grow. Our staff will also compare your competitors’ websites and online presence and create a strategy to move your company ahead of everyone else. Our website design team partners with our graphic artists to not only create a website but also engaging logos and other media to create an entire branding package. We will provide the best web solutions you can find.
Our entire team consists of experts focused on building your brand and online presence. We have the industry’s best web designers, market researchers, graphic designers, content creators, and search engine optimization (SEO) experts all working to provide you the best web solutions for your company. Our team approaches each project as a collaboration. This allows is to pull from each area of expertise and provide you with the best strategies and solutions for building your digital presence.
Our Branding and Marketing Division professionals will use the latest in branding tools and technology to create a robust branding package that is guaranteed to build equity in your company brand. Our efforts will focus on creating and implementing effective content marketing strategies to communicate your message across all platforms, including digital and traditional media platforms. Our Web Design and Web and Graphic Design teams partner to produce the perfect digital experience for your customer. Each user will find the site intuitive and engaging.
We excel at pairing visually dynamic designs with digital marketing expertise to get your brand noticed. We begin by analyzing both your company’s needs and those of your customers. This provides us the information we need to create a customized digital presence for your company. Our web solutions are a combination of technological expertise and visually stimulating dynamic designs. We use these in tandem to provide you the right marketing strategies for your digital brand.
We will communicate with you constantly during the design process. You will never wonder about the status of any element of your web solutions project. Our goal is to ensure you are included every step of the way while we work on your project. We also want to ensure you know we are available even after the project is completed. Before we take on any web solutions project, our team closely analyzes the needs of your business and those of your customers. We aren’t in the business of only providing pretty websites. We create complete digital solutions packages for each of our clients. Each package is designed around the vision of the company and the needs of your customers. We provide you a beautiful website that is immediately search-engine optimized and is immediately seen a recognized, branded authority size.
Nothing surpasses our customer service experience. We are known for providing support and service above and beyond the typical web design companies. It is our strongly-held belief that the success of your website is not in the typography or the colors. It is in meeting and satisfying your customers’ needs.
We create a complete, strategically comprehensive digital solutions package for your business. Your final product will be a comprehensive marketing machine that will take your company to new heights. As part of this strategy, our web solutions experts will not only provide you the best in SEO services and web content creation. We will also provide proven suggestions and advice on strengthening your presence across all digital platforms.
Our team is dedicated to delivering the best in web solutions. Whether your business is large or small, we will create the right web solutions package for you. If you’re a one-man shop that needs a new logo, we can make it happen. If you’re the CEO of a Fortune 500 company and need a database driven website, we’ve got you covered. If you want to expand your national brand, give us a call. We work with a variety of clients, from big to small and are confident we can create the perfect web solutions and marketing package for your business. Welcome to the Best!