Web Design Customized
to Your Business
Phoenix is a large city with a growing population of just over 1.6 million people. With growth like that starting a new business in Phoenix can be difficult. Starfire Web Design Phoenix is here to help you get started. We are a full service digital marketing company and can help you get your new business website up and running in no time.
We are a full service digital marketing company and can help any new business with their marketing and online presence. Starfire Web Design Phoenix offers expert assistance in AdWords advertising, helping your website rank in the search results in the major search engines (also called SEO), building online profiles to strengthen the reputation of your business and we also perform expert social media management.
Check out what we’ve created for some of our favorite clients.
LV Cars Luxury Rentals
JK Nelson Law
Sun Source Energy
Control Logics Training
Doña Maria Tamales
Web Design Phoenix
A few things to consider when looking for a web designer to build your website are:
- Always read customer reviews online. This is very important because almost every company will have reviews from their “customers” on their websites, but you should take the time to read the reviews on trusted sites like Google, and YELP.
- Look at how long the website company has been established for. If the web design company you are getting quotes from has not been in business for at least 2 years then you may want to consider getting quotes from other web design companies. The reason for this is you want to make sure you are dealing with a company who has an established track record of being able to deliver on their promises.
- Make sure you are dealing with an established website design business. If you call and they offer to meet you somewhere or come to your location, you should ask to come to their business location. There are so many people who think they are web designers, but work out of their house or apartment, because they don’t have an established business. Also, make sure that the web design company you are meeting with has their own website and social platforms and that it looks like it’s been well maintained. If they can’t create a strong online profile for their own company, how are they going to do it for your business?
- Look for red flags. When looking at quotes from website design companies you need to keep in mind that real web designers make a good living. This is because they must attend accredited schools to learn how to build a website correctly. The fact is, anyone can go onto YouTube and learn the fundamentals of how to build a WordPress website, but to learn the intricacies of coding and how to build a website correctly takes years of school and years of practice. If you notice a few website quotes are a bit lower than others that is also a major red flag. Professional web designers charge a premium for their work because they are professionally trained and can backup their work with school and experience.
- Look for a local web design company that offers other digital marketing services as well. If you are working with a web designer that doesn’t know anything about AdWords or SEO, they likely won’t know how to build you a website that is suitable for ongoing marketing efforts. You don’t want a website that collects dust. You want a website that Google will send traffic to.
- You can have your dream website built, but once website visitors hit it, do they convert into customers? Converting website visitors into customers should be one of the key focuses of a website build or redesign, but you have to be working with a web development team that utilizes best practices for high conversion. It will do you no good at all to have a thousand visitors to your site, if it doesn’t turn into sales.
Overall, the web design industry is flooded with one-man operations and they give real web designers a bad reputation. It’s important to look at reputation, reviews and past projects completed. Even ask for references from their clients. If your web designer does not have major companies they’ve worked with, and that they can use as references, you are most likely wasting your time.
To learn how Starfire Web Design Phoenix can help your company give us a call today and speak with one of our friendly and knowledgeable customer service professionals. We never pressure to buy, and you will always leave a meeting with us more knowledgeable then when you came in.